Click to enlarge image(s)
The DP– BK – Break Shaft
I've changed everything.
- I have a new Break Shaft, the DP-BK Break Shaft.
- Earth shattering breaks are normal now.
- More control, more ball speed, more collisions, more balls in the pockets, every time.
- The hand picked shaft wood that belongs on a DP Cue.
- It's a super stiff shaft, with a long cone taper, that means less flex and better control.
- One piece Phenolic Tip and Ferrule, 11.75 and tapers up from there.
- Forget about packed down tips on your break cue
Now you can make balls on the break AND leave cue ball in the middle of the table.
Buy a DP-BK for your DP Cue